Saturday, December 23, 2006

so forgetful

my mum ask me a funny question jus now..

mum: "have i bathe yet?"
me: (think for awhile)
me:dont think so..jus now u came back n slept till we went out again..
mum: ohh yeah ar..ok i go bathe now.
me: (suddenly realise what she asked n start laughing)
me: u very weird leh..how come u dont know whether u bathe alrdy or nt..
mum: aiya..(starts laughing herself)

i think next time i will be like my mum..
not the part forgetting to bathe..pls..
but that i will be quite forgetful..
cause now alrdy showing signs of it..
sometimes i walk to the kitchen wanting to take something..
but after i am there i forgot what was it i wanted..
n the kitchen is nt very far..
is like 6-7 steps from my room..
haha..lame i know..whatever.
n i also realised elderly people very easy jealous..
haha..

YAY!!
my dad told me that there is some warehouse sale tmr..
at some building i think..
he say gt mango..gap..timberland etc..
so tmr aft my sis treat lunch..
we shall go there..
i shall nt eat too much then..
haha..

i got back my results also..
journalism - B
PR - C
TVRP - C
advertising - B

i wrote so much for PR and TVRP but i gt C
wrote quite little for JNB but gt B
and advertising is perdictable
well at least i passed all..
so another yay..

goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home