Saturday, December 02, 2006

heatwave

does the weather affect one's mood?
the answer is yes..
it happen to me today..
it was so damn bloody hot today..
that i feel frustrated..
first..
i changed clothes alrdy cause i wanted to go out..
but be4 that my mum had to make me put on my bedsheet be4 i leave..
hello..i helped u take out the sheets..
cant u help me put the sheets back..
which resulted in me sweating..
in my clothes with my make-up..
(my mattress is quite heavy u see)
second..
i was in the mrt takin the train to clar hse..
i was a little frustrated by then..
but i had to be knocked into this mother..
who did not know how to control her baby pram..
cant u see i am like standing there..
so much space n u had to knock into me..
n did nt even say sorry..no manners..
then a sweaty lady had to brush against my arms when she was comin in..
i hate it when i come in contact w sweaty ppl..
make me feel dirty n i so wanted to splash water on my arms..

luckily aft that..
clar's dad drove us to town..
so no contact n squeezing w ppl on the train..
n fr there it was all good..
we only went far east today..
i bought 2 things today..
nail polish..
a new dress..yaya..
think i will buy new flats to match w it..
i had wanton mee w shuyu..
we did alot of talking..haha
clar went for her bbq w sebas..
surprised maysi at her hse..
bought loillpop for her..
had a nice trip maysi darl..
anw i like your hse..
is v windy n cosy..
n now i am back hm..

ohh..one more thing..
shuyu does NOT know what is playstation..
she thought playstation was xbox..
haha..shuyu..
they are both devices that u can play game on..
i still rem i used to play playstation game w my cousins at their hse..
obviously i am nt v good..
i think i always lose..
e way i play..
i jus press any buttons..
haha..whatever lah..
now i am addicted to NEED FOR SPEED..
i dont play it on xbox..i play on clar's phone..
so cool right..her phone gt the game..
i like it..

okay..thats all..
goodbye.

ps: shuyu..
continue thinkin what u know and i dont..
n ask me again k..
so ppl like maysi wont say u brainless..
haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home