Saturday, November 18, 2006

DXO

exams finished on friday..
and so telling my mum that i had a class chalet..
(i lied obviously..pls dont tell my mum..haha)
i went to DXO to "celebrate"
dxo on friday was 2 words..
fun and tiring..

fun cause paul n maysi did go in the end..
even though it was a mere 15mins..
sorry that u guys had to wait an hour for the cab..
but the fun part was that me, nicole, clarissa and shuyu
were practically dancing the night away..
from 12plus all the way to 4am when DXO closes..
we were enjoying each other's company just dancing..
we also had pantat and geryall with us..
i think they felt bored cause they didnt dance much..
haha..but i dont really care..hahaha..

tiring was cause of one person..
she is none other than wong shuyu..
this girl here is an energizer bunny..
we all had to take turns to dance with her..
and by the end of the night..
we all were worn out..
and my knees hurt so bad now..
dont worry shuyu..i will still go clubbing with you..
but u must give me time to rest and build my stamina first..
hahahahahaha..

we stayed over at clar hse and i managed a 4hr sleep..
thus i was so tired today that
i almost fell off my seat when i was sleeping on the bus back fr town..
but overall, it was the most fun night i had clubbing..
thanks girls..lets go again k..
hahahaha..
but rem we must build our stamina first..haha

ohh and to the guy who just randomly grabbed my ass..
he was fucking ugly as well..
i hope u just corrode and die..

n clar..
thanks for the "surprise" u gave me..
i just saw it and is very pretty..
but i wld need to buy a chain for it..
so pls remind me k..haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home