Tuesday, November 07, 2006

NEW ADDRESS..

i cant stand the previous one alrdy..
the 'A' are irrating me..
and clar tried too but cannot work..
but thanks anyway clar..
so here i am..at another address..
is my third time changing alrdy..haha..
oh well..hope this one stays..
n also..i dont need a fancy layout lah..
or rather..i prefer not to change it in case of the same problem again..
haha..

i retook "O" level maths paper 1 yest..
it was okay..they say is easier than last year..
but at least i can answer most of the question..
pls lord..let me pass this man..i cant take maths anymore..is driving me bonkers..
n after that paper (on the same day)..
my dad drove me down to MDIS to take my dipolma paper..
it was journalism..the questions were so unexpected..
my speech report like only 140 words only..
i can only hope for a C or D..pls lord..i pray again..

after all the mental exhaustion..
clar msg to meet..so i met her and pauline at holland v at like 830..
clar was eyeing something..
haha..i am nt gg to say what it was..haha..
and as usual we took pic..
ohh..clar has a new phone..sony ericssion one..



spunky's new friend..haha
say hi..his name is nydc..written on his shirt..
haha..

this post is v long..i noe..
its been a long time since i blogged a proper entry..
but i am done now..
goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home