Wednesday, November 08, 2006

friends

i wanted to blog abt this before my birthday..
but due to the freaking problem..i postoned it till now..
haha..this is for u my friends..

CLARISSA LIM..
this friendship has lasted for 6 years..
and of course with many more years to come..
i am glad too that we met in stc..
we had fun..laughter..sadness..or whatever in stc..
those are the days that i enjoy very much..
now..we are in another phrase of our life..
many changes have taken place..
but we have become closer compared to stc days..
the next thing u know..
we might be able to buy/rent a house together..
nt forgetting our future dog..haha
(i want a golden retriever..nt a small bulldog or whatever u call it)
seeing all your craziness and everything..
i like having u as my best friend..
cause if not i will be the most boring person on earth..

WONG SHUYU..
hey muthu..my another crazy friend..
i agree that having these blogs help each one of us update on one another..
i am kinda glad i succumb to your peer pressure..hahahaha
i enjoyed gg to fitness first w u..
it was fun..i love e steam bath..
and not forgetting your crazy antics..
never fail to make me laugh..
n of course drinking coffee bean w u..
lets have a weekly thing..like jus go have coffee and chit chat..
rather than shopping..maybe we can save some money like that..
u were the only one willing to go wang lee hom's concert w me..
thanks..it was e best birthday i had...
i enjoyed the concert v much..but nt too much of your screaming..haha..

PETRINA, PAULINE AND MAYSI..
all my laughing partners..
petrina..
i like our late night conversation on msn..
though not so much this few days..
cheer up k..
HB loves you and will always be there for u..
pauline..
your laughing is contagious u know..haha..
now u are attached again..
i am happy for u too..
but dont forget HB okay..
rem to visit our blogs regularly to update yourself also..haha..
maysi..
our future nurse..
your laughter is also equally contagious..haha..
and loud too..
haven seen u since my birthday..
we shall meet aft my exams k..
which is soon..next week..yay..
u can bring me ard vivo since u been there so many times..
cause u stay so bloody near..haha

MDIS MATES..
CASS..even though we only knew each other for like 8mths..
it has been fun..
class wld have been different without u n the rest..
of course nt forgetting michelle and her gu niang moves..haha
bitching abt others..laughin at others..
haha..rem MR RED PATCH..lol
i am still laughin at the birthday msg u send me..haha
n also talking abt ONE TREE HILL..
CHAD MICHEAL MURRAY..haha..
thanks for lending me the cds that u burned..
which reminds me..
i shld go check if episode 6 is out alrdy..HAHA

thanks for being my friends ppl..
i had e best birthday this year..
i had everyone with me..
even though we went DXO only for a while..
i still had fun cause u ppl were there..
we stay longer next time k..when i have more freedom..haha..
cant wait to see u ppl again..
I LOVE YOU!! *muacks*



my lovely cake which the girls surprise me with..
actually..nt really.. cause clar went to say it out..
haha..


new york new york..


DXO..
notice i changed my top..haha
thanks to nicole, lee sum and keryn..
i really love the top..
my sis likes it too..but is mine..haha

ok..thats enough..
goodbye.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home