Tuesday, December 05, 2006

painful experience

i had my first facial yest..
conclusion..
pain.
i mean it..
the person was iterally diggin into my face..
n she say cause is my first time..
that why the pores might be a little stubborn..
then why cant she use a little less strength?

i teared okay..TEARED..
then she asked: really very pain issit?
me: yeah..
she: then u bear with it lo..
me: huh!

my mum saw my face aft the facial..
she went..
the person must be v rough one..
then my mum wanted to walk ard town..
with my face so freaking red fr the facial???
i could only hide my face..
hahaha..
the person still ask me to go back aft 2 weeks..
shld i?
i think abt the pain..
i don feel like gg alrdy..haiz..
whatever lah..

holland v today..
good..saw the things we had to see
haha..no..i am not talking abt people..
is the first time we didnt step into nydc okay..
i meant stuff needed for the party..
haha..
n geryll is..
damn lame..haha

goodbye.

ps: if u have alot of pimples..
dont go for facials..
it will be extra painful..
i swear..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home