Saturday, December 23, 2006

selfish pigs

some ppl in life can be so selfish..
they think they are always right and others are always in the wrong..
maybe i am one of them..
i dont know..

but i am glad i have my bunch of friends w me..
i dont know if they talk bad abt me behind my back..
i wouldnt know right..
even if they do..i dont blame them..
even i myself find that sometimes i am so selfish..
n irrating..n self-centered..
i think i could go on forever..
but i wonder why ppl can be so selfish
the world does nt cater to one person..

why cant this world be a peaceful place..
what so fun abt killing others?
why must others want to dominate the world..
jus exactly what is so fun abt it..
why cant everyone jus enjoy this bloody christams..
jus throw everything at the back of their heads for one day..
is it so hard..
is it so hard to shake hands..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home