Sunday, December 17, 2006

weekend

sat..


this is my niece..
her name is caris..
her brother is equally cute..haha


my cousin, kelly and of course..me..
haha


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!

SUN..
marina in the afternoon w my sis..
mango sales!!!
i bought a red tube..
n my sis bought a black spag n a bag..

i also went to vivo for the first time today..
i know..a little sua ku but whatever..
it was quite boring to me..
all the stuff i dont have money to buy..
all i bought fr vivo is chocolate chips cookies fr marks and spencer..
haha..
i rather be in town..at least can walk fr 1 building to another..
me, clar bn shuyu ate at this resturant called BOSSES..
chinese food..la mian all those lah..
food was okay..
they had this speciality..
some buns or something..
the filling taste like salted egg yolk..
that bun was free by the way..haha
i dont like it..haha
whatever lah..

goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home