Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's day lunch.


the lunch i made for my mum.
is lamp chop btw..
my sister refused to help me at first cause she said she cooked for mum be4 so is my turn this time.

but..
she took over after i cooked the first few pieces.
haha cause she cldnt stand looking at me standing quite a distance fr the oily wok.
i was scared of the oil splatters ok!
is damn painful and in the end we both got splattered a few times.
but i successfully made the side dishes and soup.

the result of the lunch was good.
my mum said that she was shocked i wanted to cook a meal for her.
cause seeing i never cooked for her be4 and never really cooked a full meal be4.
everyone in the family ate a filling breakfast cause they were scared they had nothing to eat.
well..
they polished off everything on the plate and left the washing to my bro in law.
cause we sisters are mean ppl and hate to wash up.
haha!

happy mother's day to all mums!
and we decided not to repeat this for father's day.
so tiring and so oily.
we are jus gg to pay ppl to feed us.

what a good soultion.
hahahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home