Monday, April 28, 2008

my middle name is lazy.

the plan today:

1. go town n hav lunch alone.
(sad right..but i like to eat at breadtalk alone n read whatever i have..haha)
2. go to watsons to buy some stuff.
3. go charles and keith to check if they gt the bag my mum wants.
u see..i am a v good daughter by suggesting buying her a bag for mother's day.
(but the truth is i think all her bags are ugly so i want to be nice to her)
4. go to kino and buy some books to read cause i am bored at home.
5. wait for my mum cause she was havin a massage then we wait for my dad to pick us up.

result: plan failed.

reason: cause lazy to get ready and gt engrossed in watching sitcoms.
(seriously i can sit home all day n watch sitcoms. they make me happy)
and also bus rides are at least 45mins long..nt appealing at all.

aftermath: i feel bad for not sticking to my plan.
so the plan for tmr:

1. i will go west mall cause is 10mins away fr my hse.
2. buy my books fr popular or borrow fr sans bookshop.
3. go watsons to get my stuff.
4. i don rem there havin charles n keith so i will go town n check on fri.
5. then yoga at night.

end: what a good plan. i look forward to tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home