Thursday, May 08, 2008

bad friend.

tescelyn said something to me that made me happy yet sad at the same time. 
"u are very lucky cause you have such good friends to hang out with that u don see the need for a bf and you are always so happy"

happy cause it made me realised that is true i do hav good friends to hang out w.
and whether havin a bf doesnt really bother me cause i have them to count on.
and i do appreciate my friends.

and then it dawned on me.
i am such a bad friend.
i never asked tescelyn to go out or just to hang out.
and when she really needed a friend, i wasnt there.
which made me realised why she had quite a number of ex bf and why she feels so lonely.
she knows alot of ppl,
but she doesnt really hav a true friend.

considering we known each other for such a long time.
thats nt the kind of friend i want to be
i want to be a better friend to her,
and i feel so useless when she told me stuff jus now and i didnt know what to say cause i didnt know how her relationship was or the ppl she dated.

unlike HB,
i don know what they think but at least i knew what i want to say or want them to know.
and they all know i will be there if they need me.
or at least i try.

but the friend i have known for the longest time doesnt.

i think i am a bad friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home