Wednesday, December 05, 2007

what i want for christmas.

1.NEW PHONE!-(deciding if i shld pay for my new phone or getting my mum to pay for it cause is actually quite cheap then can ask for something else more ex.)

2.brown bag-(i love bags the way girls love their shoes.)

3.i be really happy if everyone gave me 50bucks and above. (Pls contribute to the re-decorating Cheryl's room fund.)

4.gold necklace.

i cant think of anymore actually.
shall update it once in a while.

i am not really sure if i shld buy christmas present for my friends cause
1.i dont know if we are meeting for christmas.
2.i dont really want to buy for ppl who are nt buying for me.(if dont intend to buy for me tell me so i wont waste my money).

pretty selfish but i hav my reasons.
so pls my friends..
if u ppl want a party/gathering or anything tell me.
but DONT just tell me u want a party and keep quiet.
at least come up with suggustions or ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home