Wednesday, November 28, 2007

birthdays and projects.

last saturday was grandfather's 80th birthday..
food was according to my mum not worth..
and per table is like 1000bucks lah!
the only nice food i think was the suckling pig, salad and bird nest egg tart..
plus it was like a wedding dinner since we only start eating at 8plus..
when we reach there since 7..
cause some ppl have no good brains to ask for directions to the hotel..
causing everyone to wait for them.

but the cake is cute..
i will show the pic when my cousin send them to me.

and i am so proud of myself..
is wonderful when inspiration hits you when u need it.
i finished my post assignment..
and my ppt..
i only need to wait for this sat to come and i am good.

only problem is time clash..
i hope the lady emails me back quick.
or i might bombard her email for the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home