Wednesday, November 07, 2007

no scar please!

i was supp to go to the library..
doin my work with clar as comapny..
but instead..
this happened..

tryin to be helpful to my sis to book bowling alley and look what happens..
come to think of it..
the way i fell was so stupid that i cant help but laugh//
haha!
i know it doesnt look v big or whatever..
but it hurts like hell ok..
is across the bone on the lower leg..
cant even walk properly..
and my black skinnies has a hole now lah!

i hope it wont leave a scar..
but my mum says it definitely will cause is big..
shit.
and she wants to claim insurance from the management for it cause i fell downstairs.
my mum is capable of being funny also..

and i need to go sch on fri to hand in my work..
but if it still hurts and i hav to limp..
i will take a cab to and fro.
i sound pampered..
but at this piont of time.
i admit i can be and very.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home