Tuesday, December 25, 2007

overdue wedding pics.

if the pictures cause a lag in yr comp..
i am sorry cause the size is quite big and there is a number of it.

me and my sis in the morn.
we woke up at 530am to my mother voice.

me and kelly while waiting.


the "brothers" and "sisters"

me serving the tea.

the entire "mother side" of the family.

end of morning.
now for the night at Hyatt.

me! i forgot to wear my heels to take the pic.
and i was rushing like mad.

my beautiful mother.

the four beauties. that what they call themselves that night.

my mum and dad!

lynette, me and kelly!

me and raydon! his suit damn cute on him!
too bad he wasnt looking at the cam.

the cake-cutting. the cake taste quite nice actually.

me and ryan.
his cardigan which i am wearing cost a freaking 115bucks fr river island!

i like this pic alot.

me and lynette.

THE END.
MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home