Wednesday, May 09, 2007

u know..
i always thought extracting tooth was pain..
actually it was..
when i was like young (as in primary sch lah)
but i guess it just depends on the dentist that u go to..

i extracted 4 tooths from my mouth cause of the braces..
and it didnt hurt one bit..
whereas i think the ppl ard me are the ones feeling the pain
like my aunt n mum..
"u gg to extract tooth today?"
"so pain u know.." winces faces..
even clar say eww to me..
haha..seriously..

when i told them nt pain at all..
only when he gave me an injection when the pain was like 2/10..
and i had no feeling n thought my mouth was swollen..(which wasnt)
my mum say this
"how can be nt pain? u dont bluff me.."
why wld i?
sometimes my mum jus makes me laugh..
and i had to laugh w the gauze in my mouth..

and yay..
i might get to watch spider-man next week..
i thought i never get to watch it...
but with my parents though..
haha..
cause i am the only pathetic person who hav no boyfriend or friends to watch with..
but is good to watch w them..
1. i no need to pay my ticket.
2. dinner is included.
3. i jus dont have to pay for anything.

i really love my dad..
cause i know certain movies he would watch..
so i like to tag along w them..
and he allows me to!
unlike my mum..
she will complain say i tryin to use her money..
fine.
i do sometimes..
but i guess she jus hates me taggin along on their "date"
please lah..
gt weekends one right?
n they spent every min of weekends together..
not enough?
they still gt the rest of their lives..
so enjoy it..
until then i shall tag along while i still can..
when i start working..
i dont have the excuse of "no money" anymore.

haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home