Monday, April 09, 2007

2 1/2 hrs

the amt of time i took to put my braces in..
but i ended up sleeping halfway thru it..
it didnt hurt that much..
my dentist is quite professional..
but sometimes he is so professional that it scares me..

my mum was being nice as to come fr work n wait for me..
she thought she jus wait awhile since i told her i be done by 4pm..
she came at like 330pm and i was only done at 445pm..
haha..
she say she waited until she also slept for awhile..
she is more excited than me at putting the braces..
and i am not even excited at all..

n shuyu i still dont understand why u like the feeling..
i jus dont understand..
i think i shld name my braces..
so u know have a better feeling towards it..
any suggestions??
i cant think of a nice one..
i shall now go kill the mosquito that is irrating me..

goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home