Tuesday, April 03, 2007

wierd genes??



the one sitting beside my mum is the oddball cousin..
i think he looks like george yeo though..
his son is not in the pic..
cause he jus refuse to take a pic..
he is jus very very weird..
he n his wife are nt on good terms anymore..
and i wonder why? haha..
this guy actually ask my dad how are they related..
like hello???
u can tell from their names right?
my dad is kwang lee and his dad is kwang hui..
so obviously they are brothers right?
and brothers share the same surname right?
he actually asked "is the LEE family still there?"
his behaviour is jus very very weird..

and this cousin of mine..
(who obviously does nt inherit the KHO family genes of having a full head of hair)
even my dad looks younger than him..
he only feeds his son RICE AND STEAMED FISH OR CHICKEN..
his son dont even know what is white rice cause he gives him brown rice..
his son is also another oddball..
the son doesnt know what is wee wee or pee pee or poo poo
u know to pee..in thos baby languages..
n when we ask the dad what does the son tell him if he wants to go toilet..
he said "i forgot"..
huh?!? u mean u can forget such things..

and this cousin..comin from malaysia..
actually says he has NEVER eaten ice kachang..
i mean..if u never eaten it..u wld hav seen it right?
malaysia everywhere also sell ice kachang one what..
specially in kuching..they have it..
then my mum treated them to dinner..
and he says he dont eat exotic food..
it was his first time eatin crab..
like seriously..
i was really stunned okay..
my dad says he has a death wish..
my mum jus call him crazy..

weird right?
then again..
my dad's family jus consist of all the wierd ppl in the world..
including my dad..thats what my mum says..
but my dad is now considered normal..compared to that cousin..

and my dad's family has a history of ADDs(Active-Deficiency Disorder)
and dyslexic...
my cousin(not the oddball one) who put us up told us who and who has this and that..
we were shocked by some of the ppl listed..
cause it consist of my uncle's family..
who lives here also..we are quite close..
and their whole family gt ADDs and dyslexic..
and all this while we never knew..
thank goodness me and my sis dont hav such thing..
if nt we wld be some oddball with funny behaviour also..

i am getting lazy to type alrdy..
i continue tmr or something..
goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home