Friday, April 13, 2007

I WAS TAGGED!!

just write down 6 weird things about yourself.
then state down the list of lucky people who must do this thing too.

i was tagged by cass..
so here goes..

1. i tend to stoned/daydream ALOT..even when ppl are talking to me..
i jus drift away..

2. i sometimes eat roti prata with mayo.

3. i think i am the only girl i know that is NOT CRAZY over chocolate.

4. i dont talk abt silly things that girls normally do..(geryll told me that)

5. i prefer yakult to vitagen. (I jus do..YAKULT IS BETTER..HAHA)

6. I HAVE WEIRD FIRENDS! thus weird me..(geryll,u are included in the weird section)

and the lucky people that are tagged are..

CLARISSA LIM!
WONG SHUYU!
PETRINA OW!
CHAN MAYSI!
and last but nt least..
GERYLL FOO! (i purposely tagged u! haha)

tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home