Monday, May 28, 2007

oh my..
my mum is so weird..
she forward me some powerpoint slides..
FROM HER VERY FREE FRIEND..
about how we shld treat them in future..
and this is what it says in the email..

"cheryl, read this and u will say is boring"

HUH?
i was laughing my head off when i saw the slides..
ok fine i am being mean but still..
shall ask the sister if she gt receive such email..

the sister is back from bangkok..
and she says is boring..
she told me she bought 2 dresses for herself..
2 t-shirts for me..
and my bro in law only bought 1 shoe..
show how pathetic the trip is..
since my bro in law can spend quite alot..
she come back on wed to show me what she bought..
yay!

come to think of it..
she didnt mentioned buying anything for my parents..
esp my mum..
haha

we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home