Wednesday, May 23, 2007

i woke up at 720am on my own..
without the alarm clock..
kinda surprise..since i slept at 12 the night before..

woke up to an empty house..
my mum working bag was still there..
and my dad working shoes were still there..
and i knew it..
something happened again..
and true enough..
my grandfather got admitted to hospital again..
some virus infection in the lungs...

the thing is..
when either of my grandparents get admitted..
my mum gets very rushy...
like she will do everything in a rush..
and it kind of irrate me..
cause she will nag super loud..
which is something i dont understand..
haiz..
whats more..the maid went home to indonesia for a month..
i hav feeling my mum will nag even more..
she even ask me dont wear clothes that need to be ironed cause the maid isnt here..
like HUH!?!
i think is another meaning that i shld not go out so much..
sometimes i jus wish she go straight to point..

ohh..
I LOVE LOVE MIAMI INK NOW!
haha..
actually..
i just love AMI JAMES!
haha

dont know what i am talking about..
watch channel 16 at 5pm or 11pm..
if u have cable that is..
u will understand..
haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home