Monday, January 08, 2007

weekend

my house has no difference after the repainting..
u know why?
cause when i saw the results..
i asked my mum..
me:" i thought u say the colour is apple green"
mum: " i where gt say apple green, i chose apple white"
me:" then why i asked u tat day u say apple green"
mum:" no lah..i never say apple green, u hear wrongly"
me:" whatever lah..i dont want to argue w u"
mum:(goes on naggin and insisting she is right)
like i said whatever..

anw yest..
went for my ex-colleauge mike's daughter first month..
for a patheic 5 MINS...
me n cheong only gave the presents then we went off..
haha..stupid i know..
went for geryll's band jamming session which he was late for..
haha..
dinner n beancurd for dessert..
then NYDC holland..
intention was to see if the girl
that geryll likes or think is hot or cute..
was workin or nt..
end up she wasnt workin..
BUT what a surprise..
clement was workin..
haha..
n clar didnt believe me at first..
she thought i was jokin..
well i was NOT..
made a fool of ourselves as usual..
well that was my sunday..

today i went for an interview w cass..
it bored the hell of out us..
i am nt gg to talk abt the contents..
too much to say..
but i am gg to say that we iterally wanted to RUN AWAY fr the place
haha..
but no worries cass..
i wont kill u for the boring interview..
we shld kill them instead..
they were like forcing us to join the company lah..
we only want to pass time so we wont be so bored..
NOT to consider forging some career or something..
haha..

if i go holland tmr i will blog abt it again...
haha..
intention is to see the girl geryll talkin abt..
confirm she workin..
cause the VERY NICE clement help us checked..
i am so curious so to what she look like..
haha..

goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home