Sunday, September 02, 2007

joy of children

this weekend was tiring..
i dont know why..
but i feel so tired this days..

i slept on the sofa last night..
the reason being my younger cousins come n stay as their parents were in KL..
so they took my parents bedroom with my mum..
my sister comes back on weekend so she takes her own room with her husband..
so i asked my mum..
"where is dad gg to slp?"
she say "living room lah, unless u want to give him sleep your rm"
but no..before u think i am such a caring daughter..
the real reason was i wanted to watch tv..
i wanted to watch miami ink..
which was at 1am..
so i took the living room in the end..
and only slept a few hours..
cause was cramped and a little eerie..
we have this small fountain with lights which in darkness is pretty scary..
when sis ask where am i slping and i told her..
she just laughed..
typical of her..

and today..
me and my mum brought them swimming..
seriously..
it was fun..
is fun playing w children sometimes..
they make u laugh..
so i guess that is the joy of children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home