Saturday, August 18, 2007

all thanks to danica for the great time last night

even though i left earlier than expected
ok fine i puked..
haha..
is funny to come to think of it.
the last time i puked when i drank was like prom night..
petrina wld rem that..
haha..

thank you clar for taking care of me..
plus your conversation w kenji make me want to puke more..
haha..
thank you maysi for helpin me..
i hope u are fine..
u were so red..redder than me!
thank you geryll for sending me home..
n for making fun the "i cannot walk in a straight line" thing or whatever
i wanted to laugh..but no strength.
haha..
thank you danica for dinner and drinks..
i hope u had fun too..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!

and to my dear shuyu,
i hope u had fun..
u know u have us to be there for u..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home