Tuesday, September 25, 2007

family celebrated mooncake festival at my aunt's hse on sun.
nt that i dont like it or whatever.
but i dont know how to describe them.

my cousin bought durian mooncake.
it was nice esp if u like durians alot..
i am nt a fan but i can handle 1 or 2.

i made cupcakes on sat..
and so my mum say take the remaining one to my aunt's place.
ok no harm right..
the thing is..
jus because i made the cupcakes does not mean i want to be a baker okay..
and jus cause i took a tray to serve 4 cups of tea to my cousins does not mean i should study at shatec okay.
took the bloody tray cause i cant hold 4 cups of tea what.
i do feel abit offended by the shatec comment
my sis say the same comment also..
maybe they meant it as a joke..
but really i don even think is funny..

the reason i like to bake is cause i like the whole idea of mixing many ingredients and having an end product.
thats all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home