Friday, January 26, 2007

happy happy

i am happy today..
why?
cause my mum was very nice to me..
i think only clar knows why i wrote that..haha
why?
cause we went shopping today..
and she paid for all my stuff..
i bought..
1. dress - $37.52
2. black heels - $30
3. 2 tops fr U2 - $17
4. LEVI's jeans (MY FIRST!!!) - $119.40
i know i am sua ku..
when i told my dad is my first levi's..
he went "huh? i have so many"
fine.

and the best part..
she DIDNT complain abt anything i bought..
as in she didnt say.."so expensive ar"..
so i didnt argue w her today..
i even encourage her to buy a top..
which i do not normally do..
anw the top was cheap lah..

the only thing i paid..
is my cousin bedae present..
which i think is very nice..
and also 1/2 of clar's present also..
( 1/2 is cause i haven bought the other thing yet)
hehe..
i hope they like it..

ohh..
anyone want to go town next week?
cause i have to collect my jeans..
since i am so bloody short that the jeans hav to be altered..
but can only aft tues..
pls..anyone?

goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home