Monday, July 16, 2007

i am short.

i really am short..

and my family dont really like the white dress..
shuyu says generation gap..
therefore thinking is different..
I SO AGREE!
they want me to wear sweet sweet lacey dresses..
which are so sweet and lacey that ants will crawl on me n i will itch.
but that is SO NOT ME..AT ALL!

n my mum say this of me..
"cheryl only want to wear what she want but she never look at the occasion and always think that her dressing suits the occasion whether it does or nt."

why wld i wear something that i dont look good in?
is just dumb right
and i do dress according to occasion ok..
my mum seriously is someone with NO fashion sense at all..
my sister agrees with me on this..
she thinks that wearin orange w purple is nice..
we are jus worried what she is gg to wear for the wedding..
wait..not worried but scared..
hopefully she is willing to hear what we say
cause she usually doesnt..
and she likes to say
"also not my wedding, dont ask me"
pls..half of the guest is her friends..
n my sis is alrdy complaining sayin mum is taking over the wedding..

funny what mothers say sometimes and dont admit it.
maybe we shld record what they say.
it will be so much fun when all they can say is
"i didnt say that lah" and rolls the eyes and attempt to walk away.
then u know u won.

haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home